Three Photos above:- previously
a General Store, Cake Shop and Leather Store
General Store" was the front shop with the Bakery to
the late 1940`s the shop was trading as a cafe. By 1949 it
was known as the "Three Ways Cafe"
The cafe continued for a number of years under different ownership.
During the 1990`s it was converted into an Antique Shop, Parquet
Flooring outlet, Architects Office and now in 2010 Gift Shop.